Immerse yourself in Haiti’s rich culture and observe firsthand how you can be a force for positive change. Join us in Deschapelles to witness how one of the most respected health care organizations in the world is saving and changing lives.
These are some of the experiences that await:
- A tour of the hospital, including the nutrition stabilization and neonatal units
- A tour of our founders’ house, designed by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright
- A ride by SUV up into the hills of the Artibonite, with a tour of an HAS community health center
- A tour of water and sanitation projects, such as well building and spring capping
- A visit to a traditional Haitian home to meet families who benefit from our work and outreach efforts
- An opportunity to observe the daily medical morning conference at the hospital
- An evening language class to learn the elements of Haitian Creole
Send us a note at email@example.com if you are interested in visiting the hospital campus.